Friday, July 11, 2014

Thai Food

Whoops.  Forgot to take pictures.  And it's gone now.  Pad Thai, Thai Fried Rice, Massamun Curry and Drunken Noodles.  Gone.

Friends Lyndsay and Vin joined Jenna and me for dinner on the front porch.  It was lovely.

What I love about Thai food is that it is not dependent upon meat.  Obviously, you can get meat with your Thai food, but I wouldn't know about that.  Our take-out choices contained no meat.  And we are stuffed, full, satiated, done.  Three of the four of us think it's a good idea to go for a run now.  Those three happen to be almost forty years younger than I.  As for me, I will stay here and reflect on the food that I fell in love with.

I need to figure out how to make this food myself.  And I will.  Because, you know . . . love.

No comments:

Post a Comment